quick thanks

Hey guys,
Just wanted to say a very quick thank you for the few comments i've recieved. I'm a true believer in quality not quantity so even though the comments are scarce they mean so much to me because of the nice words you all have. Though I am not doing this blog strictly for comments its nice to get feed back from you guys and hear your thoughts as well. And also thank you for inspiring me and posting such lovely things up. It's because of you that the "hold on i'm just going to check my blog really quick" turns into "what? it's dinner time? ok just 10 more minutes!" You all are truly amazing and gifted as far as i can see. I predict you guys all have long successful artistic futures. Ok, that's all.
-tigermilk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love comments too! reader appreciation and commenting helps remind me that i'm not the only one in the internet abyss.

it's a fabulous blog-o-sphere.

:D

ryder said...

this is noce. agree with u tiger milk as well as mermaid