:)

So i've killed two birds with one stone. I've done some of my school work and read about eight stories today. they were from the text book and about 5 pages each but i think that should definetly count for something. And yesterday I purchased my dream lace curtains so i'll do something artistic with them in a bit.
...........................................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................


I must have this necklace in my lifetime

3 comments:

Camille said...

Such lovely images! And I'm so into feathers these days, too. I recently bought a pair of feathered earrings and I love them to death!

Noemi Sunshine Ferst said...

Beautiful feather necklace.
xx.

Jack Daniel said...

NIce pictures. And a very interesting blog!